Be sure to book your ideal date while it’s still available. Contact us for more information or bookings.
Flippie and Staci
Phone: +27 28 388 0551
Monday to Friday: 8am – 4pm
Saturday: 9am-2pm (Viewings only. Please make an appointment.)
Please email us if you wish to view the farm after hours.
GPS co ordinates: S 34 34’ 11. 84” E 19 28’ 01. 36”
Directions From Swellendam
Route from Swellendam (about 145kms).
- Drive west on the N2 from Swellendam to Riviersonderend.
- Continue with the N2 through Riviersonderend for about 15kms. You will get a turn off to the left to Hermanus/Stanford (R326).
- Take the turn off and continue with the R326 until you get to Stanford.
- At the stop, you turn left onto the R43 to Gansbaai. Continue on the R43 to Gansbaai and then follow the directions as in the description above.
Directions From Cape Town
Route from Cape Town International Airport (About 160kms).
- Take the N2 to Somerset West. Continue with the N2, climb and descend Sir Lowry’s Pass, drive past Grabouw and Elgin. Climb and descend the Houwhoek Pass – part of the N2.
- At Botrivier, leave the N2 and take the turn off to Hermanus (R43). Drive through Hermanus to Stanford and Gansbaai. Pass Stanford and continue with the R43 to Gansbaai. Drive through Gansbaai and continue with R43.
- 7kms after Gansbaai turn left to Elim/Baardskeerdersbos. Continue with the Elim road for 7kms, you will get a turn off to the left with a De Uijlenes sign. Take the left turn (gravel road) for about 500m and you will see us on the right hand side at the first bend.